Today's data center is made up of many large independent systems. You have a server, there is some storage attached to it, the server has an operating system (e.g., Windows, Linux, Solaris, etc.), and it runs a particular application. This proliferation has made management very difficult.
By virtualizing all assets in the IT infrastructure with the Solbox Cloud Server, you can create a IaaS(Infrastructure as a Service) cloud computing to shift resources from maintaining existing systems to invest in building innovative service. This empowers complex management and service of virtualized computing of server, networking resources and storage.
By providing over 20 organizations, Solbox became the country’s most trusted cloud solution provider to drive new revenue, improve operations and advance business goals.
- Support Multiple Hypervisors
- Large-scale Auto-Provisioning
- Web-based Management Tools
- Real-time Monitoring
- Hybrid Cloud Environment
- Robust Security
- Intelligent Load Balancing
- Traffic Control
- Connection to Cloud Storage
- You can install the OS and applications automatically for allocation, deployment, delivery, and configuration of IT infrastructure resources.
- The Solbox Cloud Server organizes and controls the resources hierarchically, so you can establish and expand the servers flexibly without taking consideration of physical space or environment.
- Internet service providers can save the investment cost and facilitate system expansion and reduction instantly in preparation for unexpected traffic growth with the Solbox Cloud Server.